VPS 4 GB Plans
4 GB VPS Features
VPS 4 GB
Choosing VPS by memory is a good idea if you know exactly what you are going to use the website for and how much traffic it will need to handle. Memory (RAM) is a crucial characteristic that means Random Access Memory. This is short-term memory that processes data from HDs to the CPU.
In case you want a server for a single website that doesn’t generate crazy amounts of sales daily, opt for a 1 or 2 GB VPS hosting plan. It will be sufficient enough to let the website work as intended and have room to grow and expand its number of users. Still, if there are great plans for the website and you expect it to turn into a bigger online store, a 4 GB VPS is just what it needs. This memory will be enough to store all the data and code needed for the site to function. It will offer stable work, no interruptions, and consistent performance at a good price.
What Makes a 4 GB VPS Server a Perfect Option for an Online Store?
When opting for a plan, you should probably look for the most flexible options. This will give you greater site functionality and let you not pay over the odds. The 4 GB VPS hosting option by BlueVPS is one of such places as it provides flexible solutions for any type of online platform, no matter if you’re an expert or a newbie.
The best pluses of this provider include:
- New generation AMD EPYC Zen2/Zen3 processors.
- Fully self-managed or unmanaged servers. It is up to you what to choose. Opting to trust the BlueVPS team completely with configuring the server is also a good idea if you don’t want to get loaded with technical work or don’t have sufficient knowledge and skills.
- Nearly 20 locations all over the world. Choose the one near your city or an offshore VPS to avoid extra regulations.
- Servers that are always online. The best productivity is guaranteed by 99.90% of uptime.
- Technical support in every issue.
- Contemporary equipment, including new SSD drives for virtual servers that ensure a higher level of protection.
- A range of operating system choices: Windows, Linux (centOS, Debian, FreeBSD, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Reasonable prices. A decent 4 GB VPS hosting package to guarantee smooth work of the website is available at the price of just 40 pounds per 3 months. With this plan, you are likely to get:
- CPU vCore x2
- RAM 4 GB
- No limits to bandwidth
- Port 1 Gbps
- SSD hdd 100 GB / RAID-10 hdd 100 GB
- IPv4 1
- IPv6 4
- DDoS protection of your server at the request
The BlueVPS team is very friendly and will provide answers for any situation that seems complex and unsolvable to you. The provider does not give too cheap 4 GB VPS hosting but an affordable hosting plan from a reputable and growing company with a range of locations in the whole world from, Australia to Europe. Visit the official website to see the relevant cost of rent plans with 4 GB or 8 GB RAM servers and buy the one to match your needs.