VPS 2 GB Plans
2 GB VPS Features
VPS 2 GB
Cloud server hosting is the last word in the world of hosting technology as it has been showing impressive performance and reliability in the last few years. Virtual Private Servers give users practically all the benefits of dedicated environments at a reasonable price. VPS servers can’t be compared to shared servers as there is a wide variety of pluses and special functions that they boast.
If you’re searching for a budget-friendly solution that would meet most of your website’s needs (such as running a new eCommerce project and launching a personal website), it’s time to find out why a 2 GB VPS by BlueVPS is considered a reliable and attractive option among similar VPS hosting providers.
What Makes 2 GB Virtual Private Servers Stand Out?
BlueVPS is sure to meet your need for a good virtual private server to handle all the current and future traffic of your website. Is it going to guarantee to its clients all of the following:
- No fee for setup.
- Super fast NVMe drives.
- Powerful and contemporary AMD EPYC processors.
- DDoS protection on demand.
- VNC access to each VPS from a computer, tablet, or a mobile phone.
- A huge range of options to choose from regarding HDD storage or SSD and NVMe for more serious tasks.
- 10 Gbit ports to match every website requirement.
- Plenty of operating systems to pick from Windows, Linux (with its centOS, Oracle, Debian, Ubuntu, and FreeBSD distributions)
- Many options for control panels, from free panels to paid ones: cPanel, DirectAdmin, VestaCP, and more.
- Offering self-managed or unmanaged servers (with self-managed servers being fit for website owners with an expert level of knowledge in server software management).
- A few convenient billing options: once a quarter, once a half year, or once a year.
A 2 GB VPS can seem a weak option at first sight, but in reality, it is going to make your website go round, even if the number of visitors to the website simultaneously will grow and reach a few thousand.
What Locations of a 2 GB VPS Are Available With BlueVPS?
BlueVPS hosting provider covers a range of areas where one can find virtual private servers starting from 2 GB VPS hosting and ending with 12 GB RAM servers for more demanding online platforms. The price to buy hosting plans will also differ from region to region. For example, it would be more realistic to find a cheap 2 GB VPS hosting plan in some areas of Bulgaria and Australia, whereas in Europe, the cost will be higher.
Other places to rent a 2 GB VPS include Sweden, England, Canada, Singapore, and Israel, with the number of countries still growing. The service also provides some offshore VPS hosting for those who want to save money or find more freedom from law regulations in their country and run a successful eCommerce platform.
All in all, for some 20 pounds per season (3 months), you can have a VPS with:
- CPU vCore x2
- No limits to bandwidth
- Port 1 Gbps
- SSD hdd 30 GB / RAID-10 hdd 30 GB
- IPv4 1
- IPv6 4
There are many quick and convenient payment methods for those desiring to rent a VPS: WebMoney, PayPal, UnionPay, Bank Transfer, Crypto, etc. Find the best variants of virtual private servers for your website in numerous locations around the world and use your plan to the fullest, running all the important operations on your platform seamlessly.