How to Fix Invalid cPanel License Error on WHM
This tool provides also an option to create cPanels and manage them. In short, with WHM, you can do the following:
- Manage your cPanel account: create, manage or even delete it;
- Manage all your sites;
- Check and make changes in all the domain DNS zones;
- Check the information and status of the server;
- An opportunity to create an own page when creating an account;
- Customization of your cPanel and domain with branding options;
- Change user names and the name of the domain client;
- Direct access to your account from cPanel and a possibility to change everything that doesn`t need SQL access.
Sometimes though, after you log in to WHM, you will get an error “Invalid cPanel License”.
To continue with your activities, you need to fix it.
How to Fix Your cPanel License Error
Check if your cPanel license is active for the specific server IP. To do so, move to http://verify.cpanel.net and provide the IP of your server for which you need to check the license.
After that, click Verify
Now, you will see the status of cPanel. If it is shown as Active, you can move on with fixing the error. To do so, use the following commands:
- Login to your server with SHH or Putty;
- Run the command: /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt;
- Finally, press Enter, and the licence will be updated.