VPS InterKassa Plans
Interkassa VPS Features
Interkassa is a platform of payment methods. It is a service that allows connecting several payment methods simultaneously.
It has the following features:
- It provides services to customers by eliminating the inconvenience and complexity of traditional payment methods.
- Has a high billability and can be quickly deposited to the balance of the member business.
- Can access more than 20 payment systems simultaneously.
- In addition, the domestic currency (hryvnia) supports four currency zones (US dollars, euros, rubles, and lari). So, you can save yourself the trouble of currency conversion without paying at an unfavorable rate.
Can I Buy VPS with InterKassa?
VPS is designed to split a physical server into several small virtual servers. Paid server resources are available, which are assigned only to your account. Full root access is granted. When you rent VPS, you enjoy all the advantages of a dedicated server, including optimizing configuration, personalized server settings, operating system customization, and installation of any applications or extensions.
The undeniable advantage of InterKassa is a buyer protection program designed to secure your online transactions. In addition, if you choose InterKassa hosting, you receive a reliable service for mutual payments and an in-system account that allows you to purchase in stores worldwide.
If your project requirements are small, renting a virtual server is better than buying one. Renting dedicated virtual servers is perfect for projects you are about to start, given the low price of VPS rental and free premium support.
How to Choose a Good VPS Hosting
When you buy VPS with InterKassa, look at a virtual server, project size and tasks are always the top priority.
- Operating system (Windows or Linux). Since Linux runs without a license, hosting companies that use Linux are often cheaper. However, this operating system is not compatible with Microsoft applications. Therefore, for projects based on ASP.net or MSSQL, a Windows VPS / VDS server is sufficient.
- Administrative area. The cheap Interkassa VPS hosting server has to be managed. Do you want the provider to do the work or do it yourself? In general, a directly manageable rental server is more convenient. You can save time and then delegate the work to an experienced professional.
- Scalability and redundancy. These indicators ensure stable performance and operating time of resources. Scalability refers to redundant resources to accommodate the server's increased load. Redundancy means the data center has sufficient resources, backup generators, uninterruptible power supplies, and a standby server to keep the primary server unloaded.
- Security. When buying VPS with InterKassa, this parameter is critical if your resources include connection to payment systems and storage of confidential information. In addition, you need to make sure that your site is resistant to hacker attacks. So, you need to choose the most secure virtual server.
- Trial period. Many hosting companies offer new customers a free trial period. This method is a great way to get used to hosting and try it out if you are unsure about your choice.
- Traffic. If your project involves a large flow of visitors, consider the amount of traffic the hosting provides. In most cases, it may cost you more to increase traffic.
- Technical support. Even experienced webmasters may encounter difficulties and questions when using virtual servers. Time is money. So, see how you can test customer care services, ask questions, and answer professionals quickly and competently before you finally decide on hosting.
Using cheap InterKassa VPS hosting or Paypal VPS hosting is not bad. Just be smart and understand the resources you can entrust to such hosting.